Digital multimeter unit UTM 150E (UT50E) is a reliable instrument for measuring AC and DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, temperature, frequency, diode and continuity test. Digital multimeter UTM 150E - is a convenient handheld device with a data hold function, powered by 9 volt battery (kr).
Technical characteristics of the DMM unit UTM 150E (UT50E):
- DC voltage: 200 mV/2 V/20 V/200 V/1000 V ±(0.05%+3)
- AC voltage: 2 V/20 V/200 V/750 V ±(0.5%+10)
- DC current: 2mA/20 mA/200 mA/20 A ±(0.5%+5)
- AC: 20 mA/200 mA/20 A ±(0.8%+10)
- Resistance: 200 Ohm/2 kOhm/20 kOhm/200 kOhm/2 MOhm/20 MOhm/200 MOhm ±(0.3%+1)
- Capacity: 2 nF/20 nF/2 UF/20 UF ±(2.5%+5)
- Temperature: -40°C to 1000°C ±(1%+30)
- Frequency: 20kHz ±(1.5%+5)
- Input impedance for DC voltage measurement: 10mω
- Power supply: 9V battery (6F22)
- Display: LCD, 95 x 25 mm
- Size 165 x 80 x 38.3 mm
- Weight: 275 g
The functionality of a digital multimeter unit UTM 150E (UT50E):
- Compact and lightweight handheld device.
- LCD display with backlight.
- Data hold function.
- AC voltage.
- Testing diodes.
- Continuity test.
- The annunciator circuit.
- The battery powered.
- Simplicity of connection and operation.
Equipment digital multimeter unit UTM 150E (UT50E):
- Digital multimeter unit UTM 150E (1 PC.)
- Probes (2 PCs.)
- Temperature sensor (1 piece)
- Battery (1 PC.)
- User manual (1 PCs.)