- Availability: In Stock
Products Mastech has always had a high reliability, durability and convenience. Pro model digital multimeter MS8238 can say the same words - it is a reliable measuring instrument with high performance and ease of use and precision measurements. It allows you to measure AC and DC current and voltage, has a good set of additional functions like the determination of resistance, frequency, temperature, tests diodes, capacitors and batteries, to check continuity. The tester has its own internal memory for saving readings, power flows from battery type "Crown" 9.
User-friendly design and large LCD screen, turn the multimeter into a truly reliable and convenient assistant, with the price of the device remains within reasonable limits.
Technical characteristics of the multimeter Mastech MS8238:
- DC voltage measurement (DC V): 200 mV to 1000 V;
- AC voltage measurement (AC V): from 2 to 700;
- DC current measurement (DC A): 200 µa to 10 A;
- AC current measurement (AC A): 2mA to 10A;
- Resistance measurement (?): from 200 Ohms to 80 MW;
- Capacitance measurement (F): 20 UF;
- Measuring frequency: 20 kHz;
- The gain of transistor current: 1 - 1000;
- DOP. functions: continuity test connections, diode test, battery test, low battery, backlight;
- Display: digital display.
General specifications of multimeter MS8238:
- Power supply: 9 V battery (type Kr);
- Size: 18.8 x 9.3 x 5 cm;
- Weight: 380 g.
Equipment digital multimeter MS8238:
- Digital multimeter;
- 9 V Battery "Krona";
- User manual (English).