Unit digital multimeter UT-33A+ is used to measure AC and DC voltage to 600 V, amperage as constant and variable up to 10A, resistance up to 200 Mω, capacitance up to 2 MF, validation of diodes, transistors, and testing for conductivity. Feature of digital multimeter, unit UT33A+ is automatic selection of the measuring range and rugged design ensures the safety of the multimeter to the drop height to 2 meters.
Specifications unit UT-33A+:
- Voltage DC (V): to 200.0 mV - 600V / 0.5 percent + 3 R. E. M.
- Voltage AC (V): to 200.0 mV - 600V / 0.7 percent + 3 R. E. M.
- Current DC (A): to 200.0 µa - 10 A / a 1.0% + 3 R. E. M.
- Current AC (A): to 200.0 µa - 10 A / a 1.2% + 3 R. E. M.
- Resistance: 200,0 Ohm - 200 MOhm / 1,0% + 2 R. E. M.
- Capacity: 2,000 UF - 2,000 MF / 3,0% + 5 R. E. M.
- Automatic selection of range
- Multimeter auto power off and backlight +
- Test conductivity with acoustic indication +
- Diode test +
- Display: 66 x 51 mm, 2000 counts
- Power supply: 1.5 V, type AAA 2 PCs.
- Dimensions: 131 x 95 x 58 mm
- Weight: 473 grams.
- Automatic selection of measurement range
- Resistance to fall from a height of 2 meters
- Test conductivity with acoustic indication, diode test
- Indication of insufficient battery charge
- Unit digital multimeter UT-33A+
- User manual