Digital multimeter, unit UT33D+ with the function of detecting a high voltage represents a new generation of inexpensive multimeters. Innovative industrial design of the multimeter ensures its safety when falling from height of 2 meters. New LCD display provides a better user interface. All multimeters UT33 series+ manufactured so that to ensure the safety of work environments CAT ll 600V.
UT33D+ is used for measuring DC and AC voltage up to 600V AC/DC, power, DC current to 10A, resistance up to 200 MOhm, performing diode check and test for conductivity. The selection of the measuring ranges is done manually.
- Voltage DC (V): to 200.0 mV - 600V
- Voltage AC (V): to 200.0 mV - 600V
- Current DC (A): to 200.0 µa - 10 A
- Resistance: 200,0 Ohm - 200 MOhm
- Automatic selection of limits: -
- Multimeter auto power off and backlight: +
- Test conductivity with acoustic indication: +
- Diode test: +
- The detection of high voltage (NCV): +
- Display: 66 x 51 mm, 2000 counts
- Power supply: 1.5 V, type AAA 2 PCs.
- Dimensions: 131 x 95 x 58 mm
- Weight: 473 grams.
- The function of the high voltage detection (NCV)
- Resistance to fall from a height of 2 meters
- Test conductivity with acoustic indication, diode test
- Indication of insufficient battery charge
- Digital multimeter, unit UT33D+
- User manual