Digital multimeter UT39C unit+ designed to measure DC and AC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, perform the check of diodes, transistors, and testing for conductivity. A feature of this multimeter is the automatic choice of measuring ranges, 4000 ADC counts, the presence of measurement functions of frequency, temperature, the function of the contactless detection of a high voltage NCV.
- Voltage DC: 400 mV / 4 V / 40 V / 400 V /1000 V / 0,5%+1 R. E. M.
- Voltage: AC: 4 V / 40 V / 400 V / 750 V / 0.8 percent+3 R. E. M.
- DC current: 40 µa / 400 µa / 4 mA / 40 mA / 400 mA / 10 A / 0.8 percent+3 R. E. M.
- Current AC: 40 mA / 400 mA / 10 A / a 1.0%+3 R. E. M.
- Resistance: 400 Ohm / 4 kOhm / 40 kOhm / 400 kOhm / 4 MOhm / 200 MOhm / 0.8 percent+1 R. E. M.
- Capacity: 4 nF / 40 nF / 400 nF / 4 µf / 40 µf / 400 µf / 4 MF / 10 MF / a 4.0%+3 R. E. M.
- Temperature: - 40°C to 1000°C
- Frequency: 10 Hz to 1 MHz / 0,1%+4 R. E. M.
- Automatic selection of the measuring range is
- Testing for conductivity is
- Auto off feature, sleep mode
- The HOLD function is
- A function has a RELATIVE
- Testing transistors is
- The NCV function is
- Testing diodes is
- Display: LCD, 4000 counts
- Power supply: 9.0 V, type 6F22
- Temperature range: 0?C to 50?C
- Dimensions: 175 x 83 x 53 mm
- Weight: 330 g
- Automatic selection of measurement range
- Hold function the measurement result of the
- The function of the contactless detection of a high voltage NCV
- A function of RELATIVE, HOLD
- Test the conductivity, testing of diodes, transistors, temperature measuring, frequency
- Automatic switching to sleep mode to conserve battery
- Indication of insufficient battery charge
- Digital multimeter UT39C+
- User manual