Digital multimeter unit UTM 1133A (UT133A) pocket, with high-precision ADCS. It provides a sound indication in case of overload and electrical protection. This is a professional device for use as field wiring. The multimeter used for AC/DC voltage up to 600 V / 10 A, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature.
Specifications unit UTM 1133A (UT133A):
- DC voltage: 600 V
- AC voltage: 600 V
- Permanent current: 10 a
- Peremennoy current: 10 a
- Resistance: 60 Mω
- Capacity: 9.999 MF
- Frequency: 10.00 Hz1.000 MHz
- Temperature: -40?1000?
- Duty cycle: 0.01% to 99.99%
- Power supply: AAA 1.5 V x 2
- Display: LCD, 56.8 x 36.1 mm
- Dimensions: 175 x 83 x 50 mm
- Weight: 255 g (with batteries)
- Large LCD display with 6000 counts.
- Overload protection with a sound alert.
- Increased range of capacitance, quick response.
- Support measurement and NCV frequency.
- Support measuring AC/DC current and voltage up to 600 V / 10 A.
- Automatic selection of measurement ranges.
- Data hold function.
- Holder probes.
- Indication of low battery.
- The display backlight.
- Energy saving.
- Drop test from a height of 2 meters.
- Safety level: CATIII 600V.
- Certificates: CE, ETL.
- Digital multimeter unit UTM 1133A (UT133A)
- Thermocouple K-type
- Test leads
- User manual