Automotive digital multimeter Mastech MS8239D is designed to measure DC and AC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance. As well as for diagnostics of modern cars (measurement of ignition timing for 4-6-8 cylinder engines and measure revolutions of the crankshaft for 4-6-8 cylinder engines).
Characteristics of the multimeter MS8239D digital automotive:
- Continuity test of electrical circuits;
- Diode test;
- Check the tachometer;
- Performance testing of the engine;
- Hold the measurement (HOLD);
- The screen backlight;
- Dimensions multimeter: 150х74х41;
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries 1.5 V;
- Weight: 202 g with battery;
- Security certificate: CAT.III 600V;
- Resistance: 20 MOhm;
- DC voltage: to 600V;
- AC voltage: 600 volts;
- Continuous current: 10 A;
- AC current: 10 A;
- Autoselect range.
Equipment automotive digital multimeter MS8239D:
- Automotive digital multimeter MS8239D
- 2 x AA batteries 1.5 V;
- Instruction manual;
- Warranty card;
- The original cardboard packaging.