Hot air soldering station EXtools (HandsKit) 852 cheap and powerful equipment for repair and Assembly workshops. Metal housing protects the internal modules from mechanical damage and excessive vibration, temperature changes accurately and smoothly. What, Hairdryer and a soldering iron are included separately, allowing you to use only one of the functions or both, depending on the type of task being performed.
The front panel controls, namely:
- 2 switch soldering iron and blow dryer;
- temperature controller soldering iron;
- the temperature controller of the dryer;
- the power control of the air flow.
The General impression from the soldering station EXtools (HandsKit) 852 very nice, despite its price. The build quality, the heating element of the soldering iron "pseudoceramides". Diaphragm pump dryer delivers powerful airflow evenly, facilitating operation in areas requiring particular accuracy (soldering bumpers, for example).
No display with indication of actual and set temperature narrows down the range of "fans" of the soldering station. But it is more for those who already had Affairs with expensive analogues. For more mundane needs and the organization of the workplace in the Studio with a limited budget, the lack of visual indication would not be a particular problem. In addition, quality heating elements heat up very quickly to the required temperature, we just need to give them a few seconds to warm up.
Specifications hot air SMD rework soldering station EXtools (HandsKit) 852:
- Voltage: 220V
- Soldering iron voltage: 24 V
- Power consumption: 370 watts
- Soldering iron power: 50 W
- Pump type: compressor (diaphragm)
- The amount of air flow (max): 23 l/min
- Temperature range of soldering: 200 to 480°C
- The range of air temperatures: from 100 to 420°C
- Antistatic protection: implemented
- Enclosure type: metal
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm x 25 cm x 18.5 cm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
ATTENTION ! Before first turning on the soldering station, remove the protective screw (M5X10 located on the lower surface of the station and marked with red color), which is installed by the manufacturer. This screw locks the compressor inside the station for safe transportation. The launch of the station with a transport screw may lead to mechanical damage of the soldering station. When damage to the plant in consequence of the failure of the specified conditions, the warranty is not valid.