- Availability: In Stock
The ZD-20K polystyrene cutting set is a professional tool for working with polystyrene or foam. In addition, the interchangeable tip turns it into a handy soldering iron that can perform all the same actions as a conventional electric soldering iron of similar power.
Perfect for cutting styrofoam figures that are useful for decorating your home or summer cottage. Cutting foam shapes and shapes with the ZD-20K is a fun activity.
Features of the device for cutting polystyrene ZD-20K:
- Easily cuts the material is not dependent on the complexity of the pattern.
- Great for cutting holes and curved cuts.
- Heats up within 10 seconds.
- 3 tips included.
- Stand and power adapter included.
Characteristics of the kit for cutting polystyrene ZD-20K:
- Power: 8 W
- Power adapter: input voltage: 100 - 240V, output voltage: 6V 1500mA
- The tip model D2-9 (soldering iron)
- The tip model D2-10 (cutting long)
- Tip model: D2-11 (cross cutting)