Set for cutting of polystyrene ZD-20K is a professional tool for working with polystyrene. In addition, a replaceable nozzle turns it into a handy soldering iron, which can perform all the same steps as conventional electric soldering iron similar power.
Features of the device for cutting polystyrene ZD-20K:
- Easily cuts the material is not dependent on the complexity of the pattern.
- Great for cutting holes and curved cuts.
- Heats up within 10 seconds.
- 3 tips included.
- Stand and power adapter included.
Characteristics of the kit for cutting polystyrene ZD-20K:
- Power: 8 W
- Power adapter: input voltage: 100 - 240V, output voltage: 6V 1500mA
- The tip model D2-9 (soldering iron)
- The tip model D2-10 (cutting long)
- Tip model: D2-11 (cross cutting)