- Availability: In Stock
Soldering station with temperature control ZD-8906N designed to repair and build equipment requiring soldering at a certain temperature. It can be the cards of mobile phones and PCs slim schemes, complex design, etc.
Package contents digital soldering station ZD-8906N 30W:
- Station unit — 1 PC.
- Soldering iron— 1 PC.
- Soldering iron stand— 1 PC.
- Sponge for cleaning the soldering tips — 1 PC.
Features digital soldering station ZD-8906N 30W: :
- Temperature range: 160-550°C.
- Ceramic heater.
- Package includes easy in use soldering iron stand.
- Thin and soft power cable of the soldering iron, resistant to high temperatures.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle of soldering iron - used pad of microporous rubber.
- The indicator light on the power switch.
- A small drawer at the base station.
- LCD display for temperature display. 2.
Specification ZD-8906N 30W:
- Supply voltage 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption 30 watts.
- Temperature range 160-550°C.
Rules and conditions:
Always keep the machine and the stand for pallikara stable work surface in a well ventilated area. Put the soldering iron on the stand. Make sure the power switch on the control unit turned off and then connect the control unit to the network. Switch the power switch to the ON position.
Attention! Never set the regulator at around 550°C, as this may lead soldering station to breakage. When you first turn may be a small amount of smoke and odor. It's just a lubricant that burns out when you first use the product. Turn off the power key and unplug the appliance from the mains before maintenance, make sure the sting has time to cool down. Failure to follow these rules may result in electric shock or burn.
All works on replacement tips, and a cleaning soldering station produce when it is disconnected from the network.
REMEMBER: after the operation the soldering station must be disconnected from the mains. In between the rations of the soldering iron should be laid on a fireproof surface, which comes complete with the station.