Soldering station ZD-916 LCD display, stand under the working tool, a power of 60 W is designed for mounting various electronic components. The temperature is regulated with the rotary switch in the range from 160 to 480?. Power on/off button, as evidenced by the lighting of lamps.
Features of soldering station ZD-916:
Standard operating temperature of the soldering iron to solder consisting of 60% tin and 40% lead, is shown below (may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer):
- Melting point - 215°C
- Normal operation - 215°C - 300°C
- Production line - 320°C - 380°C
- Watering for small contact - 315°C
- Watering for enhanced contacts - 400°C
|Soldering iron power consumption||60 W|
|Temperature range of soldering iron||160 ? - 480 ?|
The supplied soldering station ZD-916
- Unit soldering station with holder for soldering iron ZD-916 - 1 EA.
- Soldering iron - 1 PC.
- Sponge for cleaning soldering tip - 1 PC.