An indispensable tool-holder with a large magnifying glass to zoom in x 2.5 and two small loops at X7,5 and X10. A third arm will help it is convenient to place soldering iron in a special stand. ZD-126-3 has two connections with clamp type "crocodile". Third hand ZD-126-3 is an excellent choice for soldering electronics repair and Assembly of small components and parts, as well as in jewelry.
Characteristics of the manipulator Third hand ZD-126-3 (MG16129-C):
- A lens diameter of 90mm with a magnification of x 2.5
- A lens diameter of 34 mm with a magnification of x 7.5
- A lens diameter of 34 mm with a magnification of x 10
- Holder for soldering iron
- Led backlight (5 LEDs) on a flexible boom
- Power supply (included) or AA batteries - 3 PCs (not included)