Digital soldering station ZD-8917B designed for repair and Assembly work in spetsializirovannyh workshops. The model is truly versatile thanks to two soldering irons - soldering directly to the power of 60 W and a desoldering gun with a capacity of 90 watts. Like soldering irons, LCD displays the station too, two for comfortable work. The temperature is regulated in predelah 160 - 480 °C.
Features of digital Palea station tester ZD-8901:
- LCD display for easy operation.
- Fast heating soldering iron with ceramic heater.
- Equipped with modern anti-static protection.
Characteristics of digital Palea station tester ZD-8901:
- Voltage 220-240 V 50/60 Hz.
- Soldering iron: 60 watts / 90 watt, ceramic heater.
- The range of adjustment of the temperature of the soldering iron 160°C-480°C.
- Sting type: N5