- Availability: In Stock
Third hand ZD-10Y arm for secure small parts in a different position c the magnifying glass to zoom in x 3.0. An indispensable tool when soldering. Equipped with a large magnifying glass with a diameter of 90 mm for an increase. Third hand ZD-10Y consists of a cast metal tripod, six Nickel-plated movable mounting, two compounds with clamp type "crocodile" on one rail and a third terminal independent on a flexible basis. ZD-10Y is an excellent choice for soldering electronics repair and Assembly of small components and parts, as well as in jewelry.
Highlighting works from 4 AA batteries, but it is possible to connect an external PSU (not included).
Characteristics of the manipulator Third hand ZD-10Y:
- Material of tripod: metal
- Led backlight
- Holder for soldering iron
- Crocodile on a flexible basis
- Brass sponge
- The reel holder solder
- 6 Nickel-plated movable mounting for fixing in all positions
- Lens with a magnification of 3.0 x
- Lens diameter: 90 mm
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (with the ability from the mains through the power supply)